Good food. I almost OD-ed on it…
Archive for December, 2010
For those who didn’t get a paper version (or lost it already).
They love that one. And it’s probably older than me…
Last day working this year. Then 2 weeks at home with the family and all the visitors we booked in. Meaning a lot of down-time (not sitting in front of a computer-screen). But that will be nice.
Yesterday afternoon … our old street … when we went to daycare where they had a play evening with the parents.
Good fun to sit with your kids and see what they do there. It was a bit crazy with so many people in there. Especially when some parents come over with the whole family.
We got another dump of snow last night. About 10 to 15 cm. I just love it !!!
And I thought 11 years ago when I moved to Sweden that this would be a typical Swedish winter. But that turned out to be a huge disappointment. A typical winter in Gothenburg is just windy, a lot of rain and temperatures just above freezing. Meaning horrible!
I hope that this year will be a trend setter. And we cross our fingers that it will still be white in 2 weeks time.
Making a mess of the kitchen. But it’s done with love.
With the music… makes my hair stand up.
It’s been a while since I posted something here about the tunes that fill my ears. So here comes a list of the last couple of weeks:
- Take One – Susanne Sundför (Spotify link / Last.fm link)
- Juliet’s Wishes – Ingrid Olava (Spotify link / Last.fm link)
- Plastic Beach – Gorillaz (Spotify link / Last.fm link)
- Home – Peter Broderick (Spotify link / Last.fm link)
- Giolden Haze – Wild Nothing (Spotify link)
- So Jealous – Tegan and Sara (Spotify link / Last.fm link)
- Fordlândia – Jóhan Jóhansson (Spotify link)
- July Flame – Laura Veirs (Spotify link / Last.fm link)
Yip… the best. Actually, anything by Peter Broderick or Jóhan Jóhansson is good for me. Can listen to that stuff for a long time without getting sound-bored (if that is a word).