A new season is upon us. TV season that is. So I thought about making a list of the shows I watched last season.
- Heroes: glad that is over, because they were stretching it.
- Scrubs: one of my favorites, all-time top 5 for sure. And feeling sad it’s finished.
- House: the usual suspect. I guess it has to do with the fact he is bold and to the point, something we don’t always dare….
- Grey’s Anatomy: yes, I like hospital series. My weakness.
- The Mentalist: second season was deja-vu. Not sure I will stick with this one for the next season.
- Lost: a bit disappointed with this season, expected more from it.
- The Pacific: Spielberg and his WWII obsession. Similar to “Band of Brothers”, just a different location and a bit more blood.
And some shows that have been going already but I never followed, so I decided to catch up:
- The Wire: heard a lot about it and decided to give it a go. Loved it because of it approach to a police series. Back to basics, no CSI sci-fi nonsense.
- Dexter: wrote about this one before. Scary but good.
- Lie to me: Similar to “The Mentalist”, but Tim Roth’s character is more fun to watch. Season 2 was getting a bit boring towards the end.
- Parenthood: My life in a few years when the kids are a bit older ?
And the one and only new one for this season will be:
- The Event: has to be seen what it will turn out to be.